two years of waiting

Before our big day I was supposed to do what every girl does and get all glammed up in her dress to take photos by herself. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't want to take pictures alone. I had no idea what I would do with all of those photos of me by myself in my wedding gown. Besides the obvious choice of creating my own shrine to myself. So I did the only other obvious choice. I made the hubs get all dolled up with me again after the wedding to do a post wedding photo shoot. Well, just a short year and a half later, we have the photos from our photographer. I admit, he takes forever, but it's oh so worth it.
After hours of being serious in serious attire, our true side came out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Sharks, the Big Friendly Giants

Letters/23

"Masterchef " Finalist Tracy Nailor's Haute Dishes