Letters/68

Dear Seoul, I'm such a sap but every time we leave you, I well up a little bit. Seriously. I'm not sure what it is but I've grown attached to the city and I can't wait to call you home this spring (more on that announcement later, I promise). Dear Spring, hurry up. Dear Shoe Shopping, I don't think I've ever hated you so much as when I have to go with my husband. But I think that's only because the prices here are sometimes twice as much in the states, there's no discount shoe stores, and we are only guaranteed to find 'large sizes' (aka anything over a US size 10) in one area of Seoul and most of the time they are sold out. Dear Rant, I'm now finished. I realize this is only a small annoyance in comparison to all of the positives to living in this country. Dear Readers, I know I've been quieter than usual in social media this week. I'm spending some time away from the computer as much as I can to enjoy time with family and traveling around. I'll be back in full swing next week with stories of our trip to Japan and our family's visit to Korea! (trust me, there's some good ones just waiting for you)! Dear Jeremy, we celebrated your birthday yesterday in style and I must say, 30 looks good on you. Bring on the grey hair. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters/23

Whale Sharks, the Big Friendly Giants

"Masterchef " Finalist Tracy Nailor's Haute Dishes