let the games begin!

Well since we have no inkling of our next international flight, what better time to sit on the couch and watch the nations compete in a myriad of sports?  Yes, even-numbered years are better because of the Olympics!

We received an Opening Ceremonies party invite today and let me tell you, I can't wait!  I'm best at sporting events that take little beforehand research and where the sports anchors fill you in on what it actually means to perform well in a particular competition.  Who doesn't love little Bob Costas narrating the finer points are archery or taekwondo? And swimwear has definitely evolved, hasn't it? 

As of right now, I am most looking forward to the Olympics! Hopefully there will be more to look forward to soon.  Happy Games!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go again

Had myself a Ferris Wheel ride today

Letters/68