readjusting expectations...

I guess I did a pretty good job of talking up our life in Atlanta because it seems we'll be here at least a few months longer than anticipated.  I'm sure once this next step becomes a reality I'll do an extensive post on the process but at this point, suffice it to say that it just isn't our time quite yet.  So I want to post about things I am anticipating that being here will make so much better:

1- decorating our house for fall: not sure I did much of this last year but I have some fun ideas I've seen floating around on pinterest that I want to attempt.



2- football season! while florida is still settling into the Muschamp era it will be fun to be in the south for SEC football and maybe even make it down for a game.



3-my birthday (Oct 28th for those doing early shopping- wink!)- way more fun to celebrate with friends here than in the capitol (did I mention the transition involves a move north? well there you have it).  There's even talk of a costume party the likes of which has not been seen since I was scarlett o'hara in Gainesville, fl (8 years ago!)
My friend Steve Spurrier & I at an epic birthday party if ever there was one

That's a pretty good start.  Along with time spent with family & friends and great weather (in a month or so maybe).  Writing that out makes me more excited to be here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Sharks, the Big Friendly Giants

Letters/23

"Masterchef " Finalist Tracy Nailor's Haute Dishes