An excellent wife who can find?

I do realize the subtitle of this blog is "sincere thoughts about our life" and so far the depth of sincerity has not been great. I think we are finally getting some distance from all the transitions of the past year and being able to process their effects and how the Lord is using them.
I ran across this article from the resurgence on twitter yesterday and it has stuck with me.
The author contends that one becomes an excellent wife over time knowing Christ and living to serve rather than just showing up on her wedding day excellent. On the forefront of my heart these last 9+ months has been the question of if I'm a "good wife" and despite R's and others' encouragement, I constantly come up short. This author brought me renewed hope in the process of becoming who Christ has (re)made me to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Sharks, the Big Friendly Giants

Letters/23

"Masterchef " Finalist Tracy Nailor's Haute Dishes