the glories of a spring porch

Atlanta has been showing us love these last weeks with a warm spring. We survived snowmageddon in January and my first winter living in a place where snow actually stuck to the ground a couple times, and I can't say I'm not happy to see the season pass.

Ryan loves our christmas/wedding gift camera- icicles on our back porch
lots of snow! we were stuck in the house from sunday night till thursday

Because my job is wonderfully flexible I was able to come home mid-afternoon and take a conference call from our porch. It was a perfect 75F and I just found myself thankful for this season of life in what might be the most adorable house ever. I can say that because I can hardly take credit for it. It was the first rental our realtor-friend suggested we check out.

spring time!great place to read and chat

The porch itself isn't much- just a 6x10' covered deck on the front of our little bungalow style 2 bed/1 bath. I have plans for flowers and strandsof lights but we're not quite there yet. I wish I had taken pictures when Ryan's mom and Katie were in town and we lunched on it after church but this was more an excuse to put up some of Ryan's photos of spring here than anything else.



dogwoods are one of my favorites and they COVER atlanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Sharks, the Big Friendly Giants

Letters/23

"Masterchef " Finalist Tracy Nailor's Haute Dishes