obligatory first post

How daunting is starting a blog? Living out my thirtieth year on earth, I think I've finally grown past my emotion-driven rants from my xanga days and to a place where I have some unique or common thoughts about our day to day life and the world we've found ourselves in. The transitions we've been through in the last year (marriage, moving from host culture to home culture, new city, new jobs, new church, making new friends...) continue to provide eyebrow raising moments that I wish to share with whomever might read. So expect some random kitchen adventures, reverse culture shock instances, and not a few growing pains shared here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Sharks, the Big Friendly Giants

Letters/23

"Masterchef " Finalist Tracy Nailor's Haute Dishes